Saturday, March 27, 2010

THANK YOU FOR THE WARM WELCOME

Thank you, Brophy, for the warm and generous introduction. I look forward to engaging readers and sharing ideas with them so that we may all further our knowledge and appreciation of not only football, but also of other equally interesting topics as well.

If anybody cares to know a bit more about me, my interest, and my background - please take a look at my profile.

I promise not to swamp Brophy's excellent blog - one of the true jewels for people wishing to know more about football.

I will make my first post later tonight or tomorrow morning. This post will comment on some of things that Brophy has observed from his recent visits to LaTech's first spring practice under Sonny Dykes.

1 comment:

Coach Bigelow said...

Looking forward to your commentary.

SIDEBAR